Friday 26 February 2016

Review: Jasmine and Henna Fluff-Ease


Okay, so totally omg favourite Lush product alert! Sound the alarms! I have used this product for over a year now, and gone through more pots than I care to admit. One time, I was able to do the five black pots for a fresh face mask scheme, and all five pots were empty Jasmine and Henna Fluff-Ease pots. Busted.

So, why do I love it? It completely eradicates frizz and fly-aways, completely. It has 11 different oils in to treat the hair. Jojoba and Olive oil are the two most beneficial oils in there, they coat the hair, and help to heal dry split ends, and make hair more flowy (for want of a better word). Almond oil is a fantastic moisturiser too, so that's really going to nourish hair, along with 8 other oils to add shine and condition.

Perhaps my favourite addition is the Red Henna Infusion. Don't worry, this won't colour your hair, there's not enough in there to do so, and you don't leave it in long enough either. This adds gloss and sheen to your hair, to make it looks it's absolute best. It also adds to the scent, which with the inclusion of Jasmine, is damn sexy.


To use it, you're going to coat your hair in it (short haired folk may get 3 uses out of a pot, whilst long haired folk would use a whole pot in one go) leave it in for roughly 20 minutes, then rinse out. The oils don't stick in your hair so don't worry about hair looking greasy. You can use a conditioner after, but I often find this does enough for me to not have to condition for about 4 days.

I see no reason to not rate this product 5 out of 5 stars, as to me, it is literal perfection for my dry, frizzy hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment