Wednesday 24 February 2016

Review: Hair Custard

I have been a fan of Lush hair care for years. I've used it almost religiously for six years (swapping to try Ojon and VO5 occasionally, nothing compared) and will continue to do so, even after leaving the company. I struggle a lot of with frizzy hair and fly-aways, and although Lush do great hair treatments for such things (reviews to come!) there was nothing I could really use every day. That was, until I came across Hair Custard.

Hair Custard is exactly what it says on the tub, a product of custard consistency for the hair. The smell is reminiscent of custard because of the fair-trade vanilla inside there. (The worlds FIRST fair-trade vanilla I might add, you can read more about how Lush gets their vanilla, here) Vanilla is really softening for the body and hair, and so works great on my slightly more dry, frizzy hair. In here, we've also got fair-trade cocoa butter, and jojoba oil, both especially moisturising. Jojoba oil helps to strengthen the hair too, and prevent split ends and fly-aways!


So, how do you use it? It's simple really, you only need a very small amount (a finger dab will do for short hair), rub it between your hair before blow-drying to the way in which you would like it to go (Ie style), then simply blow-dry away. You won't feel any product in your hair afterwards, and your hair will be smelling, and looking sweet! I use it daily, and it doesn't weigh down my hair at all, it's simply fantastic to use. If you've got especially dry hair, you can even use it on dry hair to finish off styles, or even just add a perfume to your hair.

I would rate this product a 4 out of 5, as it can sometimes be messy to use, if at first you don't know what you're doing

No comments:

Post a Comment