Thursday 25 February 2016

Gorilla Perfume: 25:43


Once again, I have a perfume review for you. This is simply because I love Lush perfume, and collect it avidly and actively. Perfume is something I will continue to buy from Lush because of the totally unique and amazing scents available. 25:43 is a very special perfume, named that because it took exactly 25 minutes, 43 seconds to come up with the scent. Originally created for Jack Constantine's wedding, it was released as a spring/valentines special some years back. It is now available at the Islington Gorilla Perfume branch in London.

Immediately, I smell lemongrass, a powdery sherbet kind of smell. It's sweet, with a sour kick. Then as it settles onto my skin, it begins to mature into a sweet lime, which I get most strongly from the perfume, what I can smell before it wears off is white chocolate, rounding off an all round sweet, and magical perfume. The perfume lasts about 4-5 hours of wear, which I would say is pretty average.



What I love about 25:43 is that it's not conventional, it's odd but when I wear it I feel like a hipster hobo. When I wear it, I feel as if I've been up all night drinking cocktails and woken up at a friends house, realised I had to be in work in ten minutes, and so have gone dressed in the clothes from the night before. It's utterly unique, and artistic, and I simply love it.

I would give this perfume a 4 out of 5, due to the fact I wish it lasted longer on the skin. That did not stop me from buying two bottles of it though to stock up!

1 comment:

  1. please SELL ME YOUR SECOND BOTTLE if you still have it!! hahah :) i miss this perfume so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete