Monday 22 February 2016

Review: It's Raining Men Shower Gel


For my first post on this blog, I thought I'd feature one of my desert island Lush products, It's Raining Men Shower Gel. Originally released as a Valentine's Day special, this shower gel was so popular, that Lush decided to release it to the permanent line.

The scent is that of Honey I Washed The Kids Soap, which is a delicious honey and fudge type fragrance. Imagine if you lived inside of a Dairy Milk Caramel Chocolate Bar, this would be what it smelt like. The first ingredient is, honey, which helps for its' scent, but also has a superbly softening effect on skin, due to it creating a barrier to keep moisture in. A must for dry skinned folk like me!


This shower gel has a luxuriously thick consistency, meaning it is easy to use, and lasts a long time too. The scent stays on the skin, and throughout the day, I can still smell bergamot on myself. Bergamot is a great ingredient for mood uplifting, it actually helps with S.A.D (Seasonal Affective Disorder, in principle means, mood is determined by weather and season) which our co-founder Mark Constantine actually suffers from himself. So it's even more perfect for winter!


I would rate this product 4 stars out of five, the only downfall being it is not vegan, due to the inclusion of honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment