Tuesday 1 March 2016

Lush Kitchen: Slammer Shower Gel


As well as producing exclusive original products like The Comforter Body Lotion, the Lush Kitchen is also responsible for bringing back old favourites that have been given the axe over the years, as is the case with Slammer Shower Gel.

Slammer was given the axe many moons back, but often makes an appearance on the Kitchen, and every time it does, I do like to take advantage! Slammer is a pure 'wake-up' scent, it is heavy on lime and salt in fragrance and so often gets compared with a margarita. If Happy Hippy is too mellow for you, I'd recommend trying this bad boy! Due to it's zesty and uplifting scent, it is perfect for nursing a hangover in the shower in the morning, to get you up and feeling like a human again.


This is one of the more watery shower gels, however I can forgive this as it lathers up really well, and you don't need a lot. I never feel like I'm wasting product when I'm using it, so that can only be a good thing! The colour itself is just fun too, all in all it's a funky shower gel with a fantastic scent. Lime is also really brightening for the skin, so it's perfect for those summer months when you want to give your skin a bit more of a radiant glow.

I'd rate this product a 4.5 out of 5, solely due to it's consistency. Although not really an inconvenience, I do love a thicker gel. Can't fault at all with the smell, it's strong, and certainly lasts on skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment