Wednesday 9 March 2016

February Lush Favourites 2016

So, March has been going for a little while, so I thought.. Why not do a February favourites post? This will be short and sweet, with not much of a review for each product, but if they're on here, know that recently, I've been loving them!!


1) 25:43 perfume (shamless double picture use) - This is so sweet, and citrusy that it has been perfect for summoning the spiritual spring that we are all well and truly ready for! I smell lime, and white chocolate, so it's lovely and sweet. I think I've worn this every day since I had it delivered.

2) Whoosh Shower Jelly - I used to HATE shower jellies, like really super hate them, but recently I've been totally digging them. I've found the best way to use them is like a bar of soap, as opposed to breaking pieces off. It works better with the smaller ones because they seem firmer and easier to grasp, but the bigger ones last SO much longer! Whoosh is my favourite because of the smell, it's zesty with a bit of seaweed, it's a quintessential Lush smell to me. It's also perfect to wake you up in a morning!


3) Sunny Day - I've really been loving this recently! It's perfect to absolutely soak your hair in after you've washed it, and then blow dry out! Fly aways be gone, and say hello to sleek, soft hair! It's super easy to use and you get loads of product for your money. PLUS, it's got Lemon Juice in there which makes hair shiny and glossy! 

So those are my 3 Feb favourites! These aren't quite ALL STARS products yet, but I've been using and adoring these throughout February, and probably will do into March!

No comments:

Post a Comment